WIOA Performance Indicators' Summer E-Learning Series
The Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration, in collaboration with the Department of Education’s Office of Career, Technical and Adult Education and the Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services, Rehabilitation Services Administration, introduces a new series of interactive e-Learning modules that explain select WIOA performance accountability concepts.
Beginning Monday, July 16, 2018, e-Learning modules highlighting WIOA indicators of performance will be published on WorkforceGPS through the end of August 2018.
Topics covered in this series of online, self-paced modules include:
- Credential Attainment – Release date: July 16, 2018;
- Measurable Skill Gains – Release date: July 30, 2018;
- Employment Rate in the 2nd and 4th Quarters after Exit – Release date: August 13, 2018; and
- Median Earnings – Release date: August 27, 2018.
Benefits of these narrated modules include:
- Detailed calculations;
- Various real-life scenarios;
- Knowledge checks with explanations; and
- Related resources.
Local- and State-level performance and reporting staff will find this self-paced e-Learning series beneficial.
Not only is this e-Learning series self-paced, narrated, and interactive, learners are able to view these modules in portrait or landscape on their mobile device (i.e., android and iOS tablets and phones).