This page serves as a landing page for technical assistance that touches on topics directly relating to Eligible Training Providers (ETPs) and the performance reporting requirements for ETP.
This is the template by which states must report ETP performance information to DOL ETA.
- TEGL 3-18: ETP Reporting TEGL
This guidance describes the requirements for ETP performance reporting.
- ETP Reporting Cohorts Chart This tool is a chart that is used to help workforce system staff understand which reporting periods apply to which elements of the ETP performance reports.
- TEGL 41-14: ETP Eligibility TEGL
This guidance describes the requirements for determining initial and continued eligibility for training providers.
- ETP Quick Reference Guide This guide provides a high level overview of some of the key requirements that WIOA applies to states with respect to the state list of Eligible Training Providers (ETP list).
- ETP Discussion Topic
This discussion page provides a space where states can have peer to peer discussions on ETP Performance Reporting.
- WIPS resource page
This page includes a variety of resources for reporting in the Workforce Integrated Performance System (WIPS), including a link to WIPS, ETP Release Notes, ETP File Schema, ETP Valid Values, and ETP Logical Rules.
- WIPS-ETP Report Submission Guide This guide provides instructions and screenshots that detail the simple steps to submitted these reports in WIPS.
- Webinar – ETP Provisions
This webinar provides an overview of the ETP Eligibility Provisions described in TEGL 41-14.
- Webinar - ETP Performance Reporting Pt. 1
This webinar provides an overview of the ETP Performance Reporting requirements described in TEGL 3-18.
- Webinar – ETP Performance Reporting Pt 2 This webinar provides an overview of the ETP Performance Reporting requirements described in TEGL 3-18.