Workforce Integration Performance System (WIPS) is on its way to the Apprenticeship State Expansion (ASE) grant community. However, in the interim, here is where the tools to assist in taking the necessary steps to good reporting can be found.
- NEW! Suggested Reporting Template Webcasts: A walk through of how to fill out the interim reporting templates (accessible in Related Content)
- Quarterly Narrative Report - Instructions
- Interim Quarterly Performance Report
- NEW! Revised Suggested Reporting Templates: An updated ASE Interim Performance Reporting Reference Guide has been released and is available here. The updates are only Revised Suggested Reporting Templates to correct bugs identified during the first quarter submissions. Accompanying instructions will be provided soon.
Version 4 of this handbook makes the following revisions from v3:
- Suggested Interim QPR Template
- Further Clarifies edit checks
- Suggested Interim QNR Template
- Includes ‘Other Impacted Individuals’ reporting information in item XI, as required by the GO Letter distributed to grantees on 13 July, 2020, and also here.