What is it?
WorkforceGPS Chat (Beta Version) is our new peer-to-peer connection feature, allowing instantaneous communication (emojis included) between WorkforceGPS members who are online.
Things to Know:
- WorkforceGPS members can now see who’s online and available for chat in the Member Directory.
- Chat allows instantaneous communication across all devices for up to 5 people.
- Communities of Practice and Collections can organize live scheduled chats (think instant messaging meets discussion boards) for up to 100 members.
How does it work?
- You need to be a registered member of WorkforceGPS with a public profile, which opts you into the Member Directory.
- Log in to the Member Directory to see who is currently online.
- Our new tutorial has the rest covered.
If you experience any trouble using the new feature, please take advantage of our Help page.
We encourage you to check out our new feature and continue connecting to your peers as you navigate to success!