Tuesday, June 16, 2020 2:00 PM ~ 3:30 PM ET
Please join us for the first of three Performance Reporting Orientation webinars customized for Apprenticeships: Closing the Skills Gap grantees. This webinar will introduce the world of reporting for your new grant. We will begin to dig into the details of the data elements and review performance outcomes.
The purpose of webinar 1.0 is to:
- Provide an overview of the performance reporting guidance for the quarter ending 6/30/2020;
- Provide key policy performance guidance related to reporting participant outcomes;
- Defining H-1B outcome measures;
- Defining participants and apprentices;
- Reporting training outcomes;
- Reporting employment outcomes;
- How to report apprentices in WIPS;
- Provide an introduction to the Workforce Integrated Performance System (WIPS), the reporting system you will use to provide information to ETA about your grant;
- Explain what participant level data you need to collect and track for the Quarterly Progress Report; and
- Explain how the data elements should be applied to apprentices.
Who Should Attend: Key personnel who should attend this webinar include Apprenticeships Closing the Skills Gap grant program directors or managers, performance data staff and program coordinators responsible for collecting and reporting participant data. Please also feel free to invite relevant partners, including training providers and service providers, and other key personnel that support your apprenticeship grant program.
Ayreen Cadwallader, Workforce Analyst/Program Lead, Division of Strategic Investments
Gregory Scheib , Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Investments
Kevin Mauro, Performance Lead, High Impact Partners